top of page

EAGLE Society

Public·37 members

[livestream==] Livestream: Cardiff City VS Stoke City Live TV 24 February 2024

Cardiff City vs Stoke City Live Streams. Links will appear around 45 mins prior to kick-off. Please check back again ...

SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, VfL Wolfsburg. Josip Brekalo replaces Daniel Ginczek. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Maximilian Arnold (VfL Wolfsburg) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Renato Steffen. Posted at 62' Attempt saved. Renato Steffen (VfL Wolfsburg) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Posted at 62' Foul by Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund). But Derby restored their two-goal advantage when Marriot headed powerfully at goal and, although David Cornell got a strong hand to it, the ball had just gone over the goalline. Northampton pressed to try and set up a tense finish but hopes of comeback were ended when a foul on Lawrence presented Rooney with the chance to get on the scoresheet and he made no mistake with confident spot-kick into the bottom corner. However, the striker's absence won't put much of a dent in the Gers' attack, as he has only scored four of the club's last thirteen goals away from home. Moreover, Steven Gerrard's side is the highest-scoring on the road, netting an impressive 21 goals in nine games- an average of 2.33. Rangers were also able to keep a clean sheet once again after they had failed to do so in their last two games, making it three from five. Kriens is just 2 points behind Vaduz and Grasshoppers who are equal on points on 2nd and 3rd place, 41 points for each right now, and Kriens with a win here as they have this game less played than their rivals for that place will go on the play-off place for promotion which would be quite an achievement for them as not long ago they were playing in the lower league levels of Switzerland. While the pair are level in the table this season, recent campaigns have pointed to a clear winner in meetings between the two. Derby County are unbeaten in their last six home matches against QPR (W5 D1), winning the last five in a row. Their last home defeat against the R's came back in October 2009, losing 2-4. Wednesday's season resume match in England. Northwich had Corona patient Stiepermann, who has recovered and should not help the bottom of the table to get away from relegation zone. Southampton has thirteen points more on the account and can be considered as a favorite, but only slight favorite. In the first leg Southampton won 2-1, it should be just as narrow here, here too I expect goals on both sides Weston-super-Mare and Hartley Wintney will face each other in the upcoming match in the Southern League. Weston-super-Mare this season have the following results: 9W, 5D and 8L. Meanwhile Hartley Wintney have 6W, 6D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. In addition, it will bring to an end nine successive years in the Champions League - with the Premier League's fifth-placed team - currently Manchester United - set to replace them in next season's tournament. And, while manager Pep Guardiola has already said he "trusts" the club and will stay next season whatever the outcome, even warning former club Barcelona not to "talk too loud" about the situation after president Josep Maria Bartomeu welcomed the verdict, others, including star midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, have said they would need to consider their futures if City's ban is upheld. According to the tone of the grave, Shakhtyor Soligorsk is expected to win all 3 points. Even, this will be a game with a large difference ratio when the players need to fight for Shakhtyor Soligorsk to join the handicap with up to -1 1/4 goals. Curtis Jones (Liverpool) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Georginio Wijnaldum. Posted at 85' Foul by Curtis Jones (Liverpool). Posted at 85' Indiana Vassilev (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Aston Villa. Indiana Vassilev replaces Trézéguet. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Liverpool. Curtis Jones replaces Naby Keita. Brighton & Hove Albion are struggling with only 2 wins in the last 9 games and at home they have a 1-1-2 record in the last 4 games failing to score in 2 of the 4 games. They also have a poor record against Chelsea losing all of the previous 5 meetings in the Premier League conceding 13 goals and scoring only once. Cardiff City vs Stoke City live score, H2H and lineups Cardiff City Stoke City live score (and video online live stream) starts on 24 Feb 2024 at 15:00 UTC time at Cardiff City Stadium stadium, Cardiff city, ... It depends on him, it is his decision," said Guardiola. This kind of player. English football. He helps to make the Premier League better. View more on twitterOnly three men - Alan Shearer, Wayne Rooney and Andy Cole - remain in front of Aguero on the all-time Premier League goalscoring list. His treble against Villa was his 12th hat-trick, a Premier League record. Guardiola described Aguero as the second best striker in the world behind his fellow Argentina forward Lionel Messi, who the Spaniard managed at Barcelona. But that third goal killed the match not only as a contest, but as a spectacle as St Johnstone employed damage limitation tactics, presumably desperate to avoid yet another drubbing. As for Celtic, you can understand them wanting to take it easy with the game already wrapped up. The win was the the latest game of a hectic schedule in which they play nine times over the next 30 days. Though they allowed St Johnstone a foothold in the game in the second half, Celtic's display in the opening half-hour was as complete as you'll see. BARCELONA, Jan 12 (Reuters) - Barcelona great Xavi Hernandez has spoken to the club's sporting director Eric Abidal and chief executive Oscar Grau about coaching the team but has not made a decision, a club source told Reuters on Sunday. The source said Xavi, coach of Qatari club Al Sadd, is focused on Friday's Cup final against Al Duhail and has decided against accepting or declining Barca's offer. The outcome, never truly in doubt, was assured in the 68th minute when a blocked shot from David Silva fell to Rodri on the edge of the box and the Spanish midfielder blasted a thundering, unstoppable drive past goalkeeper Nick Pope to make it 3-0. City substitute Riyad Mahrez made it four, three minutes from the end, with a low shot from the edge of the box but Guardiola will be disappointed that his team allowed Robbie Brady a late consolation goal for the home side. Getty Images 09:00 - No NBA decision until May The NBA doesn't expect to have a decision about the status of the 2019-20 season until at least May, commissioner Adam Silver said. The short answer is no," Silver told TNT. Essentially what I've told my folks over the last week is that we should just accept that, at least for the month of April, we won't be in a position to make any decisions. Wednesday have picked up some very impressive results of late, namely winning away at Charlton and beating a strong Brentford side at home and there's no doubting they'll fancy their chances at The City Ground. Wednesday go into every game believing they can win and typically play with quite an open style; something reflected in the fact that their last 7 matches have seen goals at both ends. The hosts had been on an eight-game unbeaten stretch in the Championship, until their 2-1 reverse at Huddersfield at the weekend. Now Rovers look to be back to their old ways, as Tony Mowbray’s men to tend to get on these runs of strong result or poor form. Without a victory in three games, it seems like Blackburn have been drifting this way for a little while now. Yesterday I was walking next to cows in my village and today I was at Barcelona's training ground coaching the best players in the world," said the 61-year-old, who takes over from Ernesto Vavlerde and has signed a contract until June 2022. This is an enormous club and it'll never get better than this. In the past two years I've changed so much as a person and a leader. I'd like to think my football has improved a bit - but as a person I've grown up a lot. I'm coming up to 30 so I have to. When I was younger I just wanted to play and win, but now I'm taking on a bigger role to help the team win at England and Lyon. As it stands for Bronze, 2020 would include representing Britain at the Olympics in Tokyo and then a European Championship in England in the summer of 2021. To be honest, there are some things in the women's game that don't get covered because we all want the women's game to grow so much. I had trials or trained with quite a few teams. I went to Liverpool for a lot of their pre-season, I spent time at Brighton and then I was over in Spain and that topped it off. I really thought I was going to play for Real Madrid. Everyone there made me believe that I was going to join Real Madrid. Stoke City vs. Cardiff City (English League Championship) Oct 30, 2021 — Stream the English League Championship Match Stoke City vs. Cardiff City (English League Championship) live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Media playback is not supported on this device Steve Bruce praises Magpies' fighting spirit in 'remarkable' game Newcastle surely won't need to leave it to the death to get a result in this tie, though. Oxford are still at the top end of League One but their form has dropped off a little bit and they are still waiting for their first league win of 2020. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Newcastle United 4-1 Rochdale highlights Newcastle needed a replay to get past Rochdale in round three, but they should get the job done at St James' Park, and before you know it they could be on a cup run. In terms of our correct score tip, we have to look at the hosts average of scoring 1.5 goals per game on home soil and, given what we said about their mindset, it is likely that they will approach the game knowing that they have to score plenty. With the visitors in such a rich vein of form at the moment and averaging 1.25 goals per game, we think that backing a 2-1 home win is the way to go. Guardiola's champions may not have hit the heights of the last two seasons, but they remain one of the best teams in Europe. There was a clear gulf in class between the sides and recent murmurs of any City travails are merely because they've set the bar so ridiculously high. Arsenal have now won just once in their last nine league matches and at this juncture look a world away from seriously competing with the other clubs hoping to challenge for the Champions League places. This will be their second straight away game and they will try to make it better. Derby have conceded two or more goals in five of their last eight matches, a highlight of their shaky defence. However, they have failed to score in just one of their last 15 matches and in five of their last eight games, they have scored two goals or more. Chelsea's weekend defeat means Arsenal are only seven points behind fourth place. They have still only won four league games this season but only lost three, all away from home. At the Emirates, Arsenal have won three and drawn four but the last three have all ended level. They come into this game though having gone eight league and cup games without a win. Hansa Rostock and Magdeburg will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga. Hansa Rostock this season have the following results: 13W, 6D and 11L. Meanwhile Magdeburg have 8W, 13D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Man Utd 24 9 7 8 36 29 34 . Tottenham 24 9 7 8 38 32 34 7 Wolverhampton 24 8 10 6 35 32 34 . Sheff Utd 24 8 9 7 25 23 33 9 Southampton 24 9 4 11 31 42 31 10 Arsenal 24 6 12 6 32 34 30 11 Crystal Palace 24 7 9 8 22 28 30 12 Everton 24 8 6 10 28 35 30 13 Burnley 24 9 3 12 28 38 30 14 Newcastle 24 8 6 10 24 36 30 15 Brighton 24 6 7 11 27 34 25 16 Aston Villa 24 7 4 13 31 45 25 17 West Ham 23 6 5 12 27 38 23 . I don't feel it is going to be a lot of goals in this one because Brighton is not in good shape at all and recently they lost in fa cup at home from a middle championship team and I don't think they could score more then a goal today but even that could be enough for the win because Aston villa is not in good shape at all and also they have couple of problems with injuries and also their main striker Wesley is injured so without him I don't see them scoring more than a goal and even that is questionable Of course there is a lot of nervousness, there's a lot of questions to be answered but I think it's helped us the last week that we could train in full contact now," added Rosler, who discovered he had cancer in 2003. Uwe Rosler was appointed Fortuna Dusseldorf boss in January"I think when we are on the football pitch we are back to normal. Everything outside the football pitch is strange, is not normal, you have to adapt to it pretty quick. Hertha Berlin are set to host Borussia Monchengladbach this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. Hertha will be hoping to end the first half of the season with a third-straight Bundesliga victory. Monchengladbach will also be hoping to earn three points in this game to keep themselves level on points with league leaders, RB Leipzig. Congratulations everybody: we made it. IN OTHER NEWS BOSH. Sometimes, in the heat of the moment after a goal has been scored, you lose the run of things and celebrate in the strangest way. HEROES AND ZEROS Hero: The FA Cup draw It’s become pretty standard for us to huff a little and grumble about what a rubbish draw the FA Cup has just served up, so it’s thus only right that we should give it a little hat tip when the balls do fall out of the bag nicely. Now our moment is not good. Emery told reporters. We deserved more, we controlled the game in the first half, we scored one goal. In the second half. We didn't push, we didn't really take the chances to draw or win this match. I can understand the criticism about the team, about me. Arsenal had never experienced as poor a run across 1,235 games under previous manager Arsene Wenger, whom Emery replaced in May 2018, after the Frenchman's reign of 22 years. But he's not tied to one genre. In the podcast, he explains how, with his two older brothers, he got introduced to punk, mod, ska, new romantic and dance music. Getting up on the dance floorDyche says he loves a dance and, when he's out on the floor, even does that universal gesture of appreciation for a banger: "The big overbite on the top lip, all that. Apparently, now Everton defender Michael Keane has a video of him giving it the big'un after Burnley got promoted to the Premier League. The hosts have also been struggling at their own ground of late. Birmingham are also winless in their last four home games in the Championship (D1 L3), suffering defeats in each of the last two. They last suffered three consecutive home defeats in the competition in March 2018 (three in a row). They could finish 2019 with a similar run. One of the reasons why odds are so big on the home win in this one although I do expect them to get lower by the start of the game is the fact that Real Madrid lost many points this season but remain 2nd in the league same number of points as the league leaders from Barcelona, while Sevilla given the many slip-ups from the top two are with 35 points just 5 points behind the top two clubs sitting on 4th place same number of points as Atletico Madrid. Immelman: November masters presents different challenges Former Masters champion Trevor Immelman believes the famous Augusta Court would present a different set of challenges should the event be played in a mooted rescheduled slot in November. If you look at the golf course in a bubble, I think the course itself won't play all that differently. Watford under-23 coach Hayden Mullins will take charge of Wednesday's Premier League game at Leicester following the sacking of Quique Sanchez Flores. Sanchez Flores returned for a second spell at the club when he replaced Javi Gracia in September but was dismissed after Saturday's defeat by Southampton. Watford are bottom of the Premier League table, six points from safety. Chris Hughton is a possible successor and the Hornets said a replacement will be appointed "imminently". With just three clean sheets in the last 15 matches, Espanyol will have a real defensive concern going to this game. They have also failed to win any of their last three Europa League matches, losing two and drawing one. Espanyol have however gone unbeaten in their last four home matches across all competitions, though they won only one of these. We were in a bit of a tricky situation form-wise," says Joel Byrom, a midfielder who spend two years with Northampton from 2014. I think we dropped quite low in the league and a lot of people were calling for his head. Then all of a sudden he signed a couple of players in January who turned out to be really important for us over the next 18 months. Everyone mentions his recruitment. He knows the right people to have around the dressing room. FRIDAY'S STORIES Top stories Video - Van Dijk more deserving of Ballon d'Or than Messi00:29 10:00 - Emery under pressure Good morning and welcome to rolling coverage from the world of football news. First up: Unai Emery is edging close to the exit door at Arsenal with the Spaniard coach having reportedly lost the dressing room. Saturday evening's fixture at El Sadar is undoubtedly one of the trickier betting puzzles to solve in La Liga on Matchday 20, as both Osasuna and Valladolid have been struggling for results in recent weeks. Aston villa is in terrible shape and if they continue to play like this I don't think they could avoid relegation and on the other side Newcastle seems to be in a good shape and also at home they are much better than they are on the road and especially their home defense is good so I expect another clean sheet from Newcastle defense and their offense should be able to get the win if that be the case cause Aston vila defense is not that good and I do not believe they could stop Newcastle from scoring at least once Currently FK home team Napredak Krusevac is going through a bad season; when looking at their current achievements. Specifically after 26 matches, FK Napredak Krusevac brought back 26 points with 7 wins; 5 draws with 14 losses. With that, they are ranked 12th on the chart. Even so, the next game is difficult to bloom with the home team; when their current form is still quite bad when the last 5 rounds they did not have a victory with 1 draw and 4 losses. Aubameyang is believed to be reluctant to extend his stay with the Gunners unless he can compete in Europe. Premier League clubs to fight £750m fine threat from Sky and BT The Premier League will resist any attempts from broadcasters to fine them up to £750 million if the season fails to finish due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to the Daily Mail.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page