top of page

EAGLE Society

Public·37 members

[[[SPORT**]]===] Connah's Quay - Cardiff Met live video 24 February 2024

Connah's Quay Nomads FC vs Cardiff Metropolitan University FC live stream. Check where you can watch the game live. Upcoming Fixtures. Bala Town FC. 03.02 ...

CANCEL ALL FOOTBALL NOW These are words the Warm-Up never thought it would utter but uttering them it is and in caps. Now, there seems to be some debate as to how best to tackle the spread of this virus. Some have advocated herd immunity (seems a hugely risky concept at this stage of the epidemic) whole others point to social distancing and potential lockdowns. The France international returned from a long layoff injury in United's 2-0 defeat by Watford on Dec. Newcastle United on Boxing Day. Pogba felt pain in his ankle after the Newcastle game but Solskjaer said the 26-year-old would be ready for United's next match. He's been out for a long while and he didn't feel right," Solskjaer told reporters. However, health professionals on the ground have expressed doubts, especially at the lack of protective equipment. On Monday, the country's medical association - Ordem dos Médicos - warned Portuguese hospitals lack masks, gloves and protective visors. The nurses' association - Ordem dos Enfermeiros - echoed doctors' concerns and said some nurses are using swimming goggles to protect themselves. Lampard has had some very good results along the way, but his side have lost nine league games this season. I am anticipating an open game at Stamford Bridge, and for City to inflict another defeat. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Aitch's prediction: When I was really young, Chelsea had this yellow away kit that I loved. I loved the colour yellow so I wanted it, but obviously my dad would never let me have it because it was a Chelsea kit. Last season they became the only team to go into the new year seven points clear and not win the title. Liverpool's dynamic front three of Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah have been at the heart of their success over the past year, with no other player scoring more than six goals. The Reds, who have scored in their past 29 Premier League games, have registered 89 goals in total in this year-long run, with only Mane (25), Salah (19) and Firmino (10) making it into double figures. MOUTH-WATERING DUEL Leaders Borussia Moenchengladbach have already shown their surprise rise to the top has been no fluke and their 4-2 win over in-form Freiburg sets the stage for Saturday's crunch clash against champions Bayern Munich. Gladbach, who have won eight of their last 10 league games, are four points ahead of fourth-placed Bayern and are top of the table for the seventh consecutive week, their best run since their 1977 title-winning season. Napoli won their last game against Sassuolo away 2-1 and they are here to face another caliber in the league than their last opponent. Things didn't change much in Napoli after their Coach was mustered out. They are 8th in the league with 24 points from 17 matches, they way they score is how the collect that made it goals difference of 27:22. This game will be a tough one for them against highly ambitious Inter Milan that want to give Juventus the fight of their lives. City then dominated what was an open and end-to-end game but were only sure of the win eight minutes from time when Kevin De Bruyne teamed up with Riyad Mahrez to score a brilliant second goal of the game, the pair combining in a devastating counter-attack that ended with Dean Henderson wrong-footed by a well-struck shot. Connah's Quay Nomads vs Cardiff Met FC live score, H2H Connah's Quay Nomads Cardiff Met FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 24 Feb 2024 at 17:15 UTC time in Cymru Premier, Championship Round, ... Brighton v Arsenal (15:00), BT Sport. West Ham v Wolves (17:30), Sky Sports. Bournemouth v Crystal Palace (19:45), BBC. Sunday, 21 June: Newcastle v Sheffield United (14:00), Sky Sports and Pick. Aston Villa v Chelsea (16:15), Sky Sports. Everton v Liverpool (19:00), Sky Sports and Pick. Monday, 22 June: Manchester City v Burnley (20:00), Sky Sports. Tuesday, 23 June: Leicester v Brighton (18:00), Sky Sports. It’s not been a bad campaign for Parma, who are impressing in their home clashes. Parma have won four of their seven league games at Tardini Stadium this season (L3) – in the 21st century only twice have they won more games at this stage of the season at home in Serie A: five wins in 2009/10 under Guidolin and in 2002/03 under Prandelli. That form has taken them into the top eight in Serie A, four points clear of Milan. That appeared to be a needless and unfair pop at BT. In response, their main presenter, Darrell Currie, called Doncaster's words "pathetic". Given BT could now potentially claim up to several million pounds in liabilities following the Premiership being finished early, getting stroppy with them was probably an ill-advised move. What did Alfredo mean?The moment when Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos was sent-off in the closing minutes at Celtic Park and the almighty row that erupted in the aftermath of the gesture he made when leaving the field. The Championship will continue for the 28th round this weekend and among the matches lined up, 15th placed QPR will be taking on second placed Leeds United. Going to this game, QPR have managed 35 points, while Leeds United are much ahead, with 52 points. In their last 15 matches, QPR have four wins, eight losses and two clean sheets. That being said, the bottom three are in terrible form and look like remaining in those positions for the rest of the season. West Ham drew 2-2 at Newcastle at the weekend, ending a run of seven straight away league losses. They led twice in that game though but it was a positive result following the 3-2 home win over Chelsea that preceded it. Nine minutes later, Salah's backheel to set up Keita was far too good for the three defenders gathered around him on the edge of the box, and the Egyptian's goal - Liverpool's third - came 10 minutes before Bournemouth striker Wilson then had to be replaced. It depends on the extent of their injuries, but Ake and Wilson could miss the Cherries' trip to fourth-placed Chelsea next Saturday - which is already going to be a tough task for Howe's team. In a strongly worded statement on Tuesday, chairman Levy confirmed Spurs were taking advantage of the Government’s furlough scheme in order to "protect jobs”, with those involved set to be paid 80 per cent of their wages through April and May. We shall all need to work together to ensure the impact of this crisis does not undermine the future stability of the club," the statement read. Who will finish second and claim the huge financial rewards of a place in the top flight? Who will grab the final couple of play-off places? And who will drop down into League One?Who needs what? The Championship final day permutationsCould lawyers decide Championship relegation?The EFL's most memorable final days10 moments that mattered for Leeds under BielsaThe fight for second West Brom, Brentford and Fulham are fighting for one automatic promotion placeLeeds have already wrapped up the title and a place in the top flight for the first time since 2004. Hi ! It is likely that the goal scoring standard will be met only by the Miner, because the defensive potential of the hosts is very low (just look at their human resources), and it is very lucky that in each of the 3 previous rounds they only conceded 1 goal. The guests are motivated to win and pull themselves up to the top of the standings, and most importantly - finally convert their scoring chances into really scored ones. The hosts are also able to score at least once. So, 2 goals - far from the ceiling for such a confrontation. Good luck Derby are currently 16th in the Championship under manager Phillip Cocu, nine points adrift of the play-off places. On the challenge facing him in the Championship, Rooney added: "The difference here is it is a very tight league. We're not where we want to be but we're not too far off the play-off spots. This league is about being consistent. Without a doubt [the play-offs are still achievable]. I've lost the Premier League title with about four minutes to play, it's not even Christmas yet so there's a long way to go. Outside of the market where the biggest clubs go, is the market going to soften this summer? I don't know but it is unlikely to soften to the point of getting Nick Pope for £1m," he said. But we have moved on enough to not just be looking in that market. We should be looking beyond those markets and be looking at a more rounded style of player rather than possibly always looking at ones that just have a chance of growing into the job. The form of the home side would have to improve dramatically for title fantasies to become remotely feasible. They failed to win the three games they have played since the restart, extending a winless run in the league to five games. They will take solace from their relatively solid home form, their unbeaten streak at the Türk Telekom Stadium now at nine games. Bluebirds head to the capital for midweek meeting with Sep 25, 2023 — Connah's Quay Nomads vs. Colwyn Bay. Pen-y-Bont vs. Barry Town United. Cardiff Metropolitan vs. Haverfordwest County. Pontypridd United vs ... Liverpool midfielder Curtis Jones has signed a new five-year deal with the Premier League champions. Jones, 19, has made eight appearances for the Reds this season, scoring twice, including the winner against Everton in the FA Cup. The England Under-19 international joined the club at under-nine level and has progressed through every age group. I could not be more pleased or proud to see how he has blossomed," said Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp. It will be very interesting to watch this match from Dutch Cup and I believe that home team will be better, because they are generally better team than rival. If I remember correctly this team is won in last three matches in a row, and what is very interesting, they can fight and for the cup, but also and for the title in Dutch elite league, after few mistakes who is make Ajax in meantime. I see here at least three or four goals and I believe that home team will win. For me, that is more than ok and real. His first game in charge brought an encouraging performance in a 1-0 defeat by Everton, but the fixture list quickly robbed Huddersfield of any chance of building momentum, bringing Chelsea and Arsenal - 5-0 and 2-1 defeats respectively - next. A win against Wolves in late February was followed by eight successive defeats. Then green shoots briefly sprouted, despite their relegation having long since been confirmed, when Huddersfield recorded credible draws against a Champions League-chasing Manchester United and Southampton in the final two games of the season. Engelmark revealed that he had met Kulusevksi recently while he was home in Sweden from Italy over the winter break, and that the player is keen to keep on improving his all-round game despite his big-money move. He's still very young, so there's a lot he can get better at. As an offensive midfielder it's about being even more consistent, dominating matches for 90 minutes at this level," Engelmark explained. By playing against Bournemouth, Samatta became the first footballer from Tanzania to play in the Premier League. It is the 117th different country to be represented in the English top flight since its inception. Including Tanzania there are 25 different countries that have a sole representative in this season's Premier League. Do better, everyone. Aleksander Cefarin speaks on racism It is of course easy and probably justified to be cynical about the seriousness of the football authorities about fighting racism. We only have decades of evidence to support that cynicism. So you’ll obviously take the president of UEFA saying they will do more with a pinch of salt, but it’s probably only fair to listen to what he has to say, in an interview with the Daily Mirror’s Darren Lewis, and judge for yourself. That all comes with regulation. Unfortunately social media can't be any different from other media and we need to look at how we do that. Colleagues of mine have had conversations with Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Those conversations have been broadly supportive of what we're trying to say. But maybe there is still a slight difference over how we do it and who does the regulating. I'm sure, like most companies, they'd like to self-regulate but I think it's gone beyond that, given the content is still there and accessible. Perugia will be aiming to punish Napoli’s poor defensive record, especially after the visitors’ won 2-1 at Sassuolo in the last round. They have scored in each of their last 10 Coppa Italia games, with four of their last five seeing both teams score. They have scored at least twice in their last four away trips in this competition, each of which were against top-flight sides. Bale's last appearance for Zidane's side was on 24 June in a 2-0 win over MallorcaA dispassionate, matter of fact Zidane announced the end of the Welshman's stay at the club in a press conference at a pre-season tournament in Texas: "It's nothing personal. The club is negotiating with whom he is going to play for. If he leaves tomorrow it would be best for everyone. Bale was, and in fact still is, the highest paid player at the club but his wages at his new club would have made him the highest paid player in the history of the game. Life,” he said after the game, “feels pretty good right now. United celebrate Solskjaer's late winnerGetty Images McClaren interrupted the celebration of Sheringham’s equaliser to implore Ferguson to restructure the team so that they weren’t so exposed defensively. The short-lived Golden Goal rule was in use, which meant the first goal in extra-time would be the last. Sporting Charleroi will host Standard Liege for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this campaign. Of course, both sides have the motivation to get the positive result. In my opinion, the hosts will closer to make a positive result. Charleroi is really better team at home. I expect, the hosts to dominate on the home ground. Also, we have Standard who's is not very good team away from home. In any case, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. I expect, this will be a tense match for both sides. I think, Charleroi will closer to victory. That is the situation. Five Napoli fans arrested before Liverpool matchIs an early exit a real concern?There is no doubt the Red Bull Salzburg game is now a massive fixture if Liverpool are to retain hope of defending their title in Europe. A draw will guarantee their progression but that will be easier said than done against a Salzburg side that came back from 3-0 down to level 3-3 at Anfield earlier this season, before Mohamed Salah's strike got the Reds over the line. Bayern kept a clean sheet in four of their last nine competitive fixtures. We feel that they may keep another clean sheet versus a Wolfsburg side who have struggled in attack. We feel that a 2-0 win for Bayern is a likely result of this fixture. The visitors are coming into this clash with a great scoring record, having found the net 33 times in the league this term. They have already claimed a 2-1 victory over Sampdoria in this competition this term, while they just ended a 17-game scoring streak. Having scored in 89% of their away trips, Cagliari will be aiming to make an impact against a changed Inter defence. From the best player to the biggest meltdown, here's our completely unofficial and by no means deadly serious list. Premier League player of the year - Jamie Vardy Vardy is the top scorer in the Premier League this season with 17 goalsJamie Vardy has been a player reborn in 2019. By the end of last year, Vardy's goalscoring record looked every bit that of a player heading into his twilight years as he reached Christmas with six goals in the first half of the 2018-19 season.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page